Author: Beth
•Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello dear friends,

Here I am again, attempting to form a few words. It’s been quite some time since I’ve written here. The silence has just been a catalyst for me to process all that God has done in this life of mine lately…and believe me, it has far surpassed what I ever could have imagined.

The picture that comes to mind is that of a little glass bottle bobbing along the ripples of a bubbly creek. Inside contains a little piece of paper, written by some invisible person far upstream. I can relate to how a person might feel as they release the bottle to the waves… not knowing where it will end or what eyes will read the scribbled words. It contains a feeling of hope, however - a feeble attempt to connect with another human being who might understand.

Well, communication has advanced rather well over the years, so this is the “high tech” version of a note in a bottle. :-) If I were to write one now, this is what it would say.

Life happens fast. God is the evermore the same.

Bear with me as I attempt to sort out all of the jumbled up thoughts that have come flooding in the last several weeks. God has done some incredible things, both inwardly and outwardly, and I’m excited to share bits and pieces of it with you in the near future.

~ Beth
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.