Author: Beth
•Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends in the world. God knew exactly what I needed when he gave me such a amazing big brother. For the first several years of my existence, it was questionable whether I would survive life WITH this mischievous boy, but now I cannot imagine trying to survive life WITHOUT him. Greg, thanks for the countless hours that you’ve been a listening ear and for the endless ways that you’re always looking out for me. Our Sunday night date nights are the best! Thanks for always being there for me to set my confused mind straight or to just give me a “guy hug” when I need one. I couldn’t even begin to recount all the ways that I am thankful for you, so let’s just say that a girl just couldn’t ask for a better big brother. Love you, bro!

|
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.