Author: Beth
•Wednesday, March 11, 2009
20 years ago today, I officially gained the title of “big sister” when my dear brother Brad was born. Yes, its birthday season in our house and Brad is turning two decades! Happy Birthday, my dear bro. Although you may be a little younger than me, I still look up to you in so many ways (yes, literally!) You have taught me so much about life and what is truly important. Thank you so much for putting up with me and keeping me laughing and always on my toes! God is molding you into an amazing man of God, and I am eternally grateful that He blessed my life with you. Love you, Brad!
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.